Welcome to the Best Kept Secret in Golf
Golf Odyssey has been published for more than 21 years, but most people have never heard of us.
We have circled the globe, visiting thousands of golf courses, resorts and restaurants, but most people have never seen us.
The reason is that Golf Odyssey - the world's preeminent source for honest and objective golf travel advice — is not written for "most people."
If your golf vacations are too important to leave to chance, and you like having the benefit of expert, insider advice when it comes to planning them, then Golf Odyssey is written for you. And if that's not enough to interest you, how about access to otherwise private clubs, exclusive travel opportunities, and insights into some of the best golf travel deals. Subscribers even get access to our editorial staff who can provide custom-tailored recommendations to make sure your golf travels are the best they can be.
Our approach is unlike that of any other golf travel publication in the world. For starters, you won't find any advertising in the pages of Golf Odyssey. Secondly, we regularly conduct incognito, anonymous site visits. As such, you know you are getting the benefit of our independent, objective perspective. In short, advice you can trust.
Plus, our reviews go far beyond general descriptions to include the all-important details and specific, insider recommendations that make the difference between average trips and golf vacations of a lifetime.
Here are just a few of the valuable benefits our subscribers have uncovered in recent issues:
- The secret to playing famed golf architect Charles Blair Macdonald's most exquisite inland creation, even though the course is private.
- How to save more than 50% when playing Torrey Pines, site of the 2008 US Open.
- The identity of the the best kept secret in Scottish golf.
- Why the first US design by noted architect A.W. Tillinghast does not live up to his later work.
- How to get on Bethpage Black, site of the 2009 US Open, without camping out in your car.
- The secret to saving up to $1,000 on a tee time at The Old Course in St. Andrews.
- The inside scoop on the best boutique mountain golf retreat in North America.
- How anyone can play two of the best private courses in all of Arizona.
In essence, we are your personal golf travel concierge, a trusted advisor who separates the truly special from the merely serviceable so you don’t have to waste precious time and money doing it. As a subscriber, if you can't find an answer to your golf travel questions on our website, just send us an email or give us a call and we will provide a personalized response, usually in less than 24 hours.
So, if you like gaining the benefit of expert reviews, tips and insider secrets about extraordinary golf courses and top resorts...
If you’d enjoy being part of an exclusive group of golfers who put Golf Odyssey on their required reading list...
If you find yourself hopelessly, yet happily hooked on the beauty, challenge, history and lore of the world’s greatest game...
Then welcome to Golf Odyssey.