Planning the Ultimate Bandon Dunes Golf Vacation (digital edition)
Learn the little-known secrets to an unforgettable golf vacation.
Have you discovered Bandon Dunes, the spectacular links paradise in Oregon that has captivated the hearts of sophisticated golf travelers from around the world?
Dear Fellow Golf Traveler,
Before I reveal to you how to get the little-known secrets to an unforgettable Bandon Dunes golf vacation, please take this short quiz:
Which of the following describes your management style?
- I'm a "plunger." When I hear rumors about a new golf "hot spot," I plunge right in and schedule a getaway as soon as possible, without concern for details about the season, the conditions or the cost.
- I'm a "truster." When trusted friends or professional colleagues recommend a new golf venue, that's good enough for me. I don't bother learning anything more.
- I'm a "researcher." I like to avoid disappointment, wasted time and needless expense. When I plan a golf vacation, I want to rely on authoritative information from experts.
Now regardless of how you answered, please read on for some invaluable information about planning the ultimate Bandon Dunes golf vacation.
Because if you've never experienced Oregon's majestic Pacific coast, or played the game on Scottish links, you owe it to yourself, at least once in your life, to visit the Bandon Dunes Golf Resort in Oregon.
But we don't recommend Bandon Dunes for a family vacation if you're traveling with very young children, especially in March. At that time of year, it rains nearly every day, the winds can blow up to 50 miles an hour, and the sleepy little village of Bandon, Oregon hasn't yet waked up from its winter hibernation.
Now tell me, is information like that valuable to you?
The fact is, only a few very savvy travelers know the insider secrets about the best time to visit Bandon Dunes and how to get the most for your money.
Three world-class courses await you at Bandon Dunes
Bandon Dunes is an American golf retreat in the links tradition, with an admirable lore of its own. In Planning the Ultimate Bandon Dunes Golf Vacation, you'll discover the fascinating story of its development by an owner whose devotion to golf course quality is an obsession.
Few resorts in the world offer three more exciting golf courses than Bandon Dunes, Pacific Dunes and Bandon Trails. Together they constitute the Pebble Beach, Cypress Point and Spyglass of the Pacific Northwest.
These three sublime 18-hole courses attest to the creative talents of some of the world's foremost golf course architects: Tom Doak, David McLay Kidd, Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw.
So, don't try to pick from among these three golfing gems. Play them all with invaluable "local" knowledge -- insights into the most memorable holes from the editors of Planning the Ultimate Bandon Dunes Golf Vacation.
But if you make the terrible mistake of coming to Bandon Dunes with only enough time to play one round, we'll tell you which course to chose and provide some tips on how to play it.
You'll find everything you need to plan and enjoy the ultimate Bandon Dunes golf vacation in this informative guide from Golf Odyssey
With your copy of Planning the Ultimate Bandon Dunes Golf Vacation, you'll also gain valuable insights into:
- Golf Services -- The Bandon Dunes Golf Resort excels at providing its guests with the amenities that serious players want most. Planning the Ultimate Bandon Dunes Golf Vacation reviews the practice facilities, pro shop and caddy program to provide you with information that assures you'll get the very best vacation experience.
- Lodging -- The Bandon Dunes Golf Resort offers several choices, from relatively Spartan to super luxurious. Planning the Ultimate Bandon Dunes Golf Vacation provides you with specific recommendations from our exhaustive research. This exclusive "insider" information is an invaluable aide in making the best selections based on your budget and the size of your group.
- Restaurants -- Players do not live on golf alone! Whether it's time to tee off with a energizing pre-round breakfast, or replay the day's most memorable shots over cocktails and dinner, you'll want to know everything about the many refreshment venues that Bandon Dunes Golf Resort offers.
- Planning the Ultimate Bandon Dunes Golf Vacation discusses all the Bandon area's dining alternatives, rates each, and provides recommendations on the best menu options.
- Additional activities -- Call it Bandon, or even Bandon-by-the-Sea. This Oregon seacoast town will delight you with its charm, scenic beauty, beaches, and countless opportunities for recreation and relaxation.
- In addition to world-class golf, Bandon's attractions include a casino; a game park with more than 450 animals and birds; Chinook salmon fishing; horseback riding; kayaking; windsurfing and more! There's even an annual Irish Fest.
- Read Planning the Ultimate Bandon Dunes Golf Vacation for all the details so you can plan activities for every member of your group.
- Getting there -- Frankly, there are far easier golf destinations to travel to than Bandon Dunes. But few are more rewarding for the serious golf enthusiast.
- Bandon, Oregon has some of the wildest winter storms in the Pacific Northwest. Planning the Ultimate Bandon Dunes Golf Vacation provides you with detailed advice about how to travel to Bandon Dunes, the best months to visit, and how to pack for the uncertain Oregon coastal weather.
In short, Planning the Ultimate Bandon Dunes Golf Vacation has got everything you need to plan your Bandon Dunes vacation and assure an unforgettable golfing experience.
Objectivity and reliability from an authoritative source
Planning the Ultimate Bandon Dunes Golf Vacation comes to your from the editors of Golf Odyssey newsletter, widely recognized as the world's preeminent source for objective, reliable information on sophisticated golf travel.
Our subscribers comprise an exclusive group of golf enthusiasts from around the world who turn to Golf Odyssey for candid reviews of outstanding golf vacation destinations in the United States and around the world, including their luxury hotels and resorts.
Our experts travel the globe to review popular golf vacation spots, as well as little-known treasures. Our primary coverage area includes the United States and Canada, the British Isles, Mexico and the Caribbean.
In recent years, we've also reviewed prime golf destinations throughout Central America, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and Asia. In all, we have reviewed more than 1,000courses in 30 countries -- and the list is growing!
Golf Odyssey accepts no advertising and therefore is totally free of pressure from advertisers! In short, our recommendations are unbiased, objective and totally reliable.
We provide you with expert analysis of the finest golf available to the public and benchmark our experiences using a proprietary rating system. Golf Odyssey reviews all aspects of the golf, lodging, restaurants and numerous amenities offered at each destination so you can make informed decisions on:
- Where to visit
- What courses to play
- Where to stay
- Where to dine
- When to travel
Golf Odyssey's writers regularly travel anonymously, and we do not accept any advertising from golf courses, resorts or restaurants. Our newsletters are unbiased, objective and easy-to-read. And so is Planning the Ultimate Bandon Dunes Golf Vacation.
Discover Planning the Ultimate Bandon Dunes Golf Vacation for yourself without risk
Just click the button below to get your copy of the Planning the Ultimate Bandon Dunes Golf Vacation right now.
Our 30-day, no-questions-asked guarantee is simple. If you decide that Planning the Ultimate Bandon Dunes Golf Vacation isn't everything we say it is, simply send us an email for a full refund.
It's that easy. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
David M. Baum
P.S. Your satisfaction is fully guaranteed with our 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy. You get your money back in full if for any reason you decide that Planning the Ultimate Bandon Dunes Golf Vacation is not for you.